SEA Studies Symposium 2015 – Registration
“The Year of ASEAN: Integrating Southeast Asia”
in conjunction with the Asian Economic Panel conference
20 – 24 March 2015
at Sunway University, Malaysia
Please read the instructions below carefully before proceeding with registration.
Please note that online registration is now closed.
Tickets may be purchased at the door, subject to availability.
Day Registration fees
Friday 20 March 2015 (1400 – 1830): MYR 100
Saturday 21 March 2015 (0900 – 1830): MYR 250
Sunday 22 March 2015: (0900 – 1800): MYR 250
Friday 20 March 2015 (1400 – 1830): MYR 40
Saturday 21 March 2015 (0900 – 1830): MYR 100
Sunday 22 March 2015: (0900 – 1800): MYR 100
Day Registration includes
- Admission to all events, coffee/tea, and lunch at the 4th Southeast Asian Studies Symposium
Registration does not include
- Gala Dinner
- Accommodation. Please visit the accommodation page for package deals available to conference participants.
- Optional tours to Arkib Negara Malaysia or the Forestry Institute of Malaysia. These can be purchased during the registration process as optional add-ons. Please note the tours are only available to registered participants of the Symposium.
Methods of payment accepted:
- Credit Card
1. All students (including those working towards undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees) are eligible for the concession price. Proof of qualifying student status may be requested at registration.
2. Ticket availability is not guaranteed. If there is insufficient space at the conference venue, no further tickets will be sold.
3. Participants are responsible for all credit card fees.
4. No refunds permitted.
5. Tours are limited to 30 people each. Please purchase your ticket for the tour when you register.
15 November 2014: Registration opens.
28 February 2015: Registration ends.
How to Register
To register, please visit the registration desk at Sunway University’s New University Building